Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Green Baggit Sling!

Lovely people at Baggit sent me this beautiful Emerald Green velvet sling from their 'Bang-Bang'collection. Yes, Baggit created a special collection in association with the film. Everyone's favourite  Bollywood starlet, Katrina Kaif is sporting the same bag in blue throughout the film.  

I have been using this one since the day I received it. Here is my experience with the bag. 

Color & Fabric: This color wasn't my original choice, but I have been loving this emerald green bag, solely for the color. It's made of velvet, which is my Autumn-Winter favourite.. 

Size: Bag is quiet compact with two zip pockets & 1utility pocket and is big enough to told makeup, small wallet and other nick-knacks.

Hardware and lining: Polyester lining in black color, best if you are worried about spilling anything in the bag. Metal hardware is of good quality and has antique finish. 

My overall opinion: 

What I like: I guess this bag came to me at the right time, just when I needed one. It adds a pop of color and drama to an otherwise dull outfit, perfect if you are running errands. 

What I didn't like: Length of the sling cannot be adjusted, it's a chain sling. You have to knot it to your desired length, if you aren't happy with it. That doesn't really count as a major flaw, rite? 
 

Overall, I am quiet happy with the bag. I suggest you go and pick one. Baggit bags are known for their quality material. I still have the ones I bought during my graduation days. They are pretty much in the same condition. Best investment if you are looking for quality and style in one. 
Also, if you guys have a favourite bag from Baggit or what to share your experience with the brand then do share in comments or tweets. I'd love to know. 

I'll be back soon you lovely people😘
XO!

Follow Confessions for your daily doze of fashion- twitter . facebookinstagram

1 comment:

  1. Lovely people at Baggit sent me this beautiful Emerald Green velvet sling from their 'Bang-Bang'collection. Yes, Baggit created a special collection in association with the film. Everyone's favourite Bollywood starlet, Katrina Kaif is sporting the same bag in blue throughout the film. vintage locket necklace , handmade footwear , latest anklet designs , embroidered shoulder bag , embroidered belt mens , mens casual belts for jeans , belts and boots , bracelets for women

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*