Monday, November 10, 2014

OOTD Post: Cape Town

shot for this outfit post back in April, then I had very little idea that I'll post it now. But rite now seems the apt time to share this. It's not winter yet and in Delhi it gets chilly in the evening and my mornings don't start till I get my bed tea. Yes, Delhi is slowly opening it's arms to welcome winters.. And I couldn't be more happy because it's my favourite season of all.. Love love love this weather.. There is something happy and romantic about it. Festivity and joy in the air.. Everything appears more beautiful and dressing-up is so much fun. Not to forget, skin becomes clear and better and it's the best time to rock the red pout, even during the day! 

Capes, leather jackets and scarfs are the best add ons during this time of the season. Just throw them over your summer clothes and you are sorted! It just makes your summer wardrobe more stylish and workable even for this weather. 

"Heels and RED LIPSTICK will put fear of God in people."

            - Dita Von Teese










What I am wearing: The cape, that I am wearing over a white tank is from a Delhi based designer, Sonia Verma. You can view her facebook page for more info about her and lastest collection, etc.,. Here.. I paired the cape with ONLY jeggings, Pavers England gold flats, bag form Pieces accessories, rings from Curio Cottage and  Vintage silver and ruby earrings. I finished the look with Ruby Woo by MAC, I call it 'my slutty red'..
I'll be back soon you lovely people😘
XO!

Photography credits: Jay Trivedi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*