Thursday, June 05, 2014

OOTD POST: Summer Love

My last OOTD was sort of an experiment, rather random. But, when I decided to shoot the second one with my photographer friend, Jay, it had to be better than the previous one.

This outfit styling post portrays my love for summer. Yes, I love Summer, I love the sound of it.. from flowers to colors, clothes to lemonades, practically everything it offers, except for the drying heat. It leaves me dehydrated. But lets concentrate on the positives ONLY and take a look at the pictures *__*









About the outfit: I styled this Forever21 string dress in facebook blue color with tan and coral, one of my favorite combinations. The coral lady bag is from Zara and the footwear is from D&A, Delhi ( last seen here), necklace from Zara and rings and bracelets are from Blur and Forever21, all in gold. I am wearing aviators from MacV, Mumbai.

Makeup is neutral and understated, keeping in mind the weather and outfit. I love gold, you'll always find gold dominating my accessories. This bag and necklace are my most treasured possessions from Zara and these block heels in tan and coral are the most comfortable pair of heels I own. This is my perfect no hassle summer look, a basic summer dress, a sling bag, comfortable footwear, not too many accessories, a great pair of sunnies and you are good to go. Rose water spritzer from Forest essentials, sunscreen with SPF40 from Clinique, water and these aviators sunnies are my favorite summer staples. What are your summer staples? do share with us!

I'll be back soon with another interesting post :)

Photography credits: Jay Trivedi 

Follow Confessions for your daily doze of fashion- twitter . facebookinstagram






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*