Wednesday, May 28, 2014

OOTD POST: Sheer Love

 I know how hard it is to style sheer outfits, you need to be really smart playing 'Peek a boo' while styling them *__^ . So, what better than an outfit styling post for some sheer inspiration and comeback to my favorite outfit posts on the blog, rite??

For this post, I collaborated with a talented young photographer, Jay Trivedi (I'll link his profile in the credits). Honestly, this post was more of an experiment, as sunlight was dying and we could only shoot for a couple of minutes; sounds totally random, rite? But the result ain't that disappointing. I hope!

So, if you guys  find this outfit styling post helpful, do shower some love upon us. My little photographer and I would really appreciate that. More specific details of the outfits would be available at the end of this picture heavy post. Merci!













I styled this sheer shirt, that hides just enough and at the right place *__^, which was a thrift find with a Mango skinny pants, D&A strap sandals, Accessorize bag in tan, Forever21 India accessories and Aldo watch.
Photography credits: Jay Trivedi 

Follow Confessions for your daily doze of fashion- twitter . facebookinstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*