Friday, January 03, 2014

Street Style: Devyani Kapoor


Today on the blog we have, Devyani Kapoor- currently the project manager with brandlogist, originally a journalist. 
I remember meeting her for the first time, a couple of months ago at some brand's lookbook shoot( we both shot for the same, that's how we became acquainted ), and what caught my eye was her QuirkBox vest.She loves their clothes and says," I almost now own everything from quirkbox for their quirky prints that set a monotonous day on a roller coaster ride. Its about adding a hint of newness to your wardrobe."
Recently, when I came across this picture, I just had to feature her here. This picture is from her birthday party, where she chose wear this Quirkbox's minion dress. I love the way she has styled the whole look. It's effortless, laid back and chic at the same time.. that's what I love about some people, they just put anything together and look effortlessly chic and stylish, even when they are dressed down! and clearly she is one of them :-*



Outfit Details:

Minion dress from Quirkbox, Tan brogues from forever 21 and pink sweater from marks and Spencer.

Follow Confessions for your daily doze of fashion- twitter . facebookinstagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*