Saturday, November 09, 2013

Waris Ahluwalia for GAP



Waris Ahluwalia for GAP's Holiday 2013 ad campaign..


'Stunning' is what I said when I saw this picture featuring American designer and actor  Waris Ahluwalia and artist and filmmaker Quentin Jones staring back at you, from GAP's new Holiday 2013 ad campaign, which came out early this month. This campaign is making news for all good reasons and this is my favorite picture from the whole campaign. Featuring many diverse personalities from different walks of life, the campaign has drawn compliments for the same. 

I was surprised to see an Indian face on an international ad campaign and Sikhni in me couldn't resist sharing this picture on the blog :p   *Feeling Proud*

View more pictures from the GAP Holiday 2013 Campaign--HERE ( like the page and follow them on fb)

Follow Confessions for your daily doze of fashion- twitter . facebookinstagram
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*