Sunday, October 06, 2013

STREET STYLE: Bhawna Yadav of M.U.S.E

Street Style series is an attempt to capture all the fashion forward, well dressed people I see around me and document their unique style in this space, so that it becomes an archive of never ending inspiration for me and for other like minded people.

Today on the blog we have, Bhawna Yadav of fashion and style blog- M.U.S.E , my bff, soul sister and a contact on my speed dial. Few weeks ago, after an event, she asked me to click her for her blog, but I had another idea in my head. Yes, I decided to feature few of her here and I am sure, she'll love this surprise!

I have always admired Bhawna for her understated and classic style. When Bhawna had to style her look for a bloggers event in Delhi, she went ahead with the biggest fashion trend of the year, Monochrome and added a pop of Neon with her necklace. I personally love the Monochrome tassel bag and Neon statement necklace from her look. As always.. she looks effortlessly Chic and Gorgeous..

what do you guys think??


Bhawna Yadav of M.U.S.E 
Read the complete post on Bhawna's blog- Here ( and don't forget to follow her blog on gfc) 

Follow Confessions for your daily doze of fashion- twitter . facebookinstagram

2 comments:

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*