Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Outfit Of the Day : Myntra.com Event

Recently, when I had to dress-up for the Myntra.com Event (Click to read the post) I was in a 'Fix' about my outfit.. and like always.. I decided to stick to the Basics 'again' ..YES!! I went ahead with the new sleeveless Blazer/Jacket I bought from Vero Moda and clubbed it with a Basic White-Tank and Zara pants.. Glammed the look with Statement necklaces and Stacked bracelets .
FYI - Red lip color was a very last minute decision before clicking outfit pictures.. I was actually wearing a very nude, coral lip shade by Inglot..and the Messy side braid was actually done in the car with the use of just 3 bobby-pins , black rubber-band , and my Compact mirror.. :p


















Surprise! Surprise! Yes.. I met Mahek from Peaches and Blush 
It was just a 5 mins chit-chat outside the restroom and we also managed a few shots before saying Goodbye !!..


That's Ranjunee Chakma ( designer and stylist) who looked super Fab!! in this outfit from her upcoming Collection.. I LOVED the statement necklace she was wearing, so took a shot of it while we were talking..!! 



I am Wearing:
Sleeveless Blazer: Vero Moda
Pants: Zara
Tank-Top: Mango
Shoes: Forever
Clutch: Vero Moda
Necklaces: Paradiso , Confessionz BlogShop 
Bracelets: Forever21 , Bg's
Watch: Aldo Accessoriez
Hope you Ladies enjoyed the Post..!! 

Love..
Shaily

6 comments:

  1. You cute sexy thing!!! Stunning pictures and love love love your outfit. So glam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking awesome, Shaily...love the hair do!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Swati :) It was a last minute thing..done in the car..5 mins before reaching the venue

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit - You look so different from the usual, in the best way possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dayle.. Its nice to hear from you after a long time :) Missed you..

      Delete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*