Sunday, July 29, 2012

Outfit of the Day for International Woolmark Prize India Event 2012





I got Lucky again.. I met Mr. Vinod Kumar( official Photographer, VOGUE India) again at this event and He was too sweet to click Me , Akshita and Bhawna ..!! God Bless Him *__*
I hope to meet him at many more events ..so that I get more gorgeous pics clicked by him.. he is just too GOOD..

Some other Shots from that Event:

Akshita, Japna and I 

Delhi Bloggers..(L to R) Akshita, Me, Komal, Japna , Apurva, Bhawna
I am Wearing-
At this Event I went Basic.. I wore the most Classic combo of "Black and White" .
Blouse-Zara
Jeggings- Zara
Pumps- Forever
Bag- Mango
Bib Necklace- Confessionz BlogShop (comming soon)
Handcuff - Forever21
Rings- Aldo Accessories , Forever21


Hope you ladies liked the Post.. I have an announcement to make.. Confessionz is going to have its official BlogShop soon.. Click--Confessionz BlogShop and join the site for more updates *__*

Love..
Shaily  

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you have combined each piece of your outfit.Absolutely classy!!!And a perfect make-up adds to the glam quotient!


    Love,
    Ila
    New post:http://thefleamarketqueen.blogspot.in/2012/07/my-story-my-ariel-with-manish-malhotra.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit and all the pretty-pretty pictures!

    following you..hope you'll do the same :)
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
    Love
    Surabhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love the outfit, Shaily :)

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*