Wednesday, May 02, 2012

W for Woman Event !!


Now that I have become friends with some fellow Bloggers.. we just need a Reason( read Event :p ) to meet each other.. and This was one such occasion.. I can't believe I made it to this one.. as there was a wedding in the family , college and I had fever that was so bad my hands were shivering by the time I reached the "W for Woman " store..  But this time Srish and Akshita were missing.. and Missed ..


Okay.. so about the event..


" W for Woman " is a Brand known for its commitment Creating Fashion with Passion for the modern Indian woman.
and with their New Spring Summer 2012 Collection they have surely changed my perception of the brand..  I was surprised to see the dresses , Tunics, Pants, Skirts , Bags and Jeggings designed to cater to the taste of a Office goer to a College goer.. 


" W for Woman " on the Launch of their Spring Summer Collection invited Delhi Bloggers to their DLF, Promenade Store to Style the Best look.. and the Theme was to go "Western" and I went all Cocktail Party with My styling.. the Look was later put on the official  fb Page of the brand and was judge on the basis of the likes.. The style with maximum likes wins the " Best Spring Summer Style " and leading with the popular votes I was chosen as 'W through Social Fashionistas" winner..
Here is the look that I put together for the Contest..


Here are some other pictures from the event..!!


This pic I stole from Japna's Instagram pictures.. This one is my personal Favorite.. *__*












And.. I would like to Thank all you lovely readers .. those who voted for me and those who liked my work .. Thank you again.. 


Love..
Shaily  

3 comments:

  1. you look lovely. I love the way your eyebrows arch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The event seems interesting! You look pretty! :)


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - http://www.neppy.de/groups/6-effective-tips-for-rapid-weight-loss/

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*