Thursday, May 10, 2012

Not Another Outfit Post


When last Saturday I went to pick up the Winning Prize from "W for Woman Store "(see HERE if you don't know what I am talking about) , I thought of clicking few shots..

I did share the pic of Bag on my Instagram and those of you don't know I am there.. 

Here is my Intstagram handle - @shailykhera
The Bag I picked from "W for Woman's" Store .. Brown leather Bags are MyNew Found Love <3



Now.. Some pictures from that Day..


This one is again from my Instagram.. 

This One is My favorite of all  <3


Not my favorite.. but still..,,










I am wearing- (Jumpsuit- Thrifted; Footwear-Aldo;Bag-Charles and Keith; Belt- Westside; Bracelet & Chain-Forever21 ; Watch- Aldo)




 BLACK not Color of the Season ..Bu  I don't care about it as long as I like it.. I am not a kind of person who would wear  anything that's "IN Fashion" . I follow my own Heart because I Dress for Myself and Not for anyone else.. I do incorporate new Trends in my style( only if I Like them).. But I don't go overboard and Follow them Blindly.. and I suggest this to all my readers that .. "Everything is not for everybody.. We all have different Body-types and Styles.. and Embrace what you have got"

I am " Gypsy at Heart ". . and I'd classify my style as " Boho Chic " and I never go overboard with New Trends .. I stick to my personal style  and play around with the trends .. That's how you never go wrong.. and here is what they said..

" One Man's Style Must not be the Rule of Another"-Jane Austen.

"Fashion Fades only Style remains the Same"- Coco Chanel 






Love..
Shaily























































16 comments:

  1. Dressing up for yourself gives you an undefined happiness which blindly following a trend does not..so a +1 on your point:)
    and you look really great in this black jumpsuit with touches of tan:)

    *Love*
    Elegance Stylized Blog❤
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. I am glad that u agree.. :)

      Delete
  2. I love how you've styled the jumpsuit! Can't believe its thrifted! Great pictures too!

    ❤ Fabulous Little

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe the jump suit is thrifted!!! I thought it was navy blue but looking black and didn't guess it was a jump suit...welll, I am really bad at such things :D but you are looking awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree. i prefer skirts and dresses because it suits my body type compared to skinny jeans. its all about understanding one's body type and p.s u look lovely :)

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meha.. and I am glad that you agree :)

      Delete
  5. You look really great in the jumpsuit! Black suits you well! :)


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!you look like a rock star..haha..love the jumpsuit and your hair is gorgeous!!

    flysongbird

    Enter My First International Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great in black...Love the look

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*