Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Contest Confession.. GlossyBox is the Deal..

The First Contest is here at  Confessionz Of a Closet  and One Lucky Girl Gets to win a Free and their First Ever GlossyBox India ( To know more about Glossy Box visit their official website for India..HERE ) and for  Frequent Updates and more about GlossyBox like their official page on Fb HERE..






Win Glossy Box !!
How You Can Win GlossyBox?? 



Answer this question -- "What was the funniest / weirdest  beauty purchase you ever made ??" 

The most Intresting/Helpful / Funny / Quriky Answer wins the Box of Goodness -GlossyBox India..

Keep Posting your Answers HERE or at this space in Comments.. 


As soon as GlossyBox India's Page on Fb Hits 750 likes I'll announce the Lucky Winner.. 




So.. Keep posting your answers 

& for any inquiry or assistance you can contact me at - confessionzofacloset@gmail.com 

p.s.- Winner will receive Glossy Box in the Month of March , that's when they officially launch in India.. and will also have to provide me with their mailing and contact details.. Thanks..

May the Best Answer Win..!!

                       xoxo- Shaily







7 comments:

  1. the most weird thing i bought was a pink eye pencil.. for some reason i wanted pink eye liner n kohl to match my pink outfits (majority of my wardrobe shouts pink in all shades). the pink thing never got highlighted, no matter how dark u apply it still didnt give that look and its still lying in my beauty box for around 2 years now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! all of us have done something like that.. we buy.. we try and it keeps lying in the closet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a baby's toothbrush to gently brush off the dead skin from the lips. Its weird to use baby's toothbrush, but trust me it exfoliates the lips the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weirdest purchase have to be a pair of khadao(those wooden slippers Hindu sages wear) thinking it'd make for cool footwear.I warn thee,do not ever buy it.It's uncomfortable and very difficult to walk in!It has turned out to be my most useless buy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shaily joined you Via GFC. Love your outfit posts! Check my blog too! http://realbeautywithtaps.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*