Saturday, February 04, 2012

Confession..I am ME!!

Lately I have discovered love for Brown leather.. and I just couldn't resist this Bag from "Charles and Keith " and if its a gift from someone special it becomes all the more Precious ..  ;)

Brown leather has something about it..which attracts me towards it..initially I wasn't sure.. But now I feel its totally Me.. I have this growing love towards Browns and Gold.. I have just surpassed that phase where you are trying to discover yourself.. you mess up..u dnt look yourself and feel yourself.. and then you do what you are.. I think  i have certainly found my self now.. I am what I wear.. I dnt dress up for that "Girl I wana make Jealous in College.. or that ex-Best friend.. " But now its about Me.. Its how I feel about Myself now.. I was never a girly-girl.. I always had this lady-like , Classic and Chic vibe .. But I would think its too early for me to Dress-up like a that.. But after a while you are over that phase-"What are they thinking of me? or am I fitting in? " and Today I am Confident of who I am.. and what I wear.. !! I love ME <3

These pictures are below are from one such day when I was feeling LOVE..for MYSELF..

















I am wearing- Dress-Bangkok, Jacket- Atmosphere; Bag- Charles and Keith ; Shoes- Catwalk ; Watch-Aldo ; Shades- Forever New 

What I read sometime defines who I am today.. something that Coco Chanel said once-"I don't do Fashion.. I am Fashion"

                                                          xoxo-Shaily

13 comments:

  1. Hey,, nice blog, following you right away :) Do check out my blog too :)
    http://deals-stealsnmore.blogspot.in/

    Love
    Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shruti thanks.. M gonna check your blog rite away.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice blog!

    If you want to win $100, enter the giveaway on my blog! Hurry! :)

    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your bag :) which color nailpolish are u wearing?
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashioista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. its cobalt blue nail lacquer ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Very interesting outfit and you are pretty <3

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mega..coming from a pretty girl it becomes means a lot .. :)

      Delete
  7. nice dress..cute accessories.

    cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! I love your blog and am following. The blazer is so gorgeous! Good to see some fellow desi fashion bloggers here!
    Do check out my blog if you have time and feel free to follow back

    www.theeasternpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*