Tuesday, November 08, 2011

To Friendship..!! finally!! the courier arrived..Feeling not so Blue.. :D


This Blue Zara top i hv been waiting over a week is a gift from , now my gud friend Parul Parmar..!!  who was a not a gud friend initially *_^.. but how i love her now!! :-* the courier just came this afternoon.. n made my day.. which was dull due the chill in Delhi as I have been under the weather from last 2 days..!!
n below we are posing for our personal cameras..!!


Avoid Parul's eyes( she is high).. this post is to say.."Thank you Parul.. you turned out to be sucha an amazing friend..*_^ .. U r my Gemini sister..!! Love you!! MWUAHH!! HUGSS!!"

p.s.- I am not gud at expressing my emotions.. m not a girl of much words.. u knw i love u..

To Friendship..!!

Thats it my Divas.. another post to follow.. again on color Blue..!! *_^

LOVE :-*

& Like I always say.. "do it as Coco Chanel- I don't do Fashion.. I am Fashion.."

                                                XOXO-Shaily



2 comments:

  1. Do u love me only cos i sent the top!!! hhahahaha... kdiing... i always knew u loved me.. u only had to see me through ur own eyes and not from those others.. muaah muaah... u were always my serena :p :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh damn nice electric blue : )

    ReplyDelete

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*