Sunday, November 20, 2011

Outfit Confession.. dressed for the Birthday of my 6yr old niece

It was my niece Oira's Birthday!! and thats what i wore for her Birthday party!! felt like a Six year old all over again..!!





                    And now About my look..!!

              I am wearing..

   





         ( Dress- Pull and Bear) (Belt- Pull and Bear) ( Shoes- Catwalk) ( Watch- Aldo)
I kept it simple with almost no make up like always..!! just a tinch of coral lip color over the lip balm for the natural n nourished looking lips, just a stroke of blush( again just a tinch on brush) and concealer under eyes and coral eye shadow..!! this always works for me!!this gives me a naturally clean look yet a no makeup effect!! .. *_^


 That's about it divas..!!
&
till my next post.. do it as Coco Chanel..-
                                 " I don't do Fashion.. I am Fashion.."


                                                    xoxo- Shaily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your LOVE by Commenting .. Thank you.. *__*